All of this. Seriously, people actually getting upset about this need to get thicker skins and also a brain.
Absolute last post on this because I am sick to hell of people getting up in arms about it. Stop sending me messages about it, please.
1) Don’t go insulting him on twitter, that’s just sad.
2) He clearly was (and says he was) talking about Gallifrey Base, which of course the writers should ignore. He doesn’t know or care about tumblr or livejournal or what-have-you.
3) He’s One of Us. Geeky obsessed fan arguing about Doctor Who on the internet.
4) He said “sorry.”
5) Steven Moffat is my favorite person (yes, including Matt Smith) working on my favorite tv show. Be nice to him.
6) This is pretty damn funny stuff.
I saw so many people getting really, really angry about this yesterday. I read it and was like ‘LOL HE’S ONLY JOKING BROS, DON’T TAKE OFFENCE’ someone actually wrote a massive long essay about why the Moff was wrong and was an idiot for saying that.
It’s like Stephen Fry all over again, and it makes me really sad that one of my favourite people in the world is being belittled over the itnernet for something he said ):